Thursday 1 September 2016

Crema Crema Cafe, PJ State

It's a new cafe in PJ State that worth your try. The location is strategic, you can easily notice it from the roundabout, staff are friendly and most importantly, THE FOOD IS NICE! I really recommend this cafe because the food is real nice. REAL NICE.

Let's start with the drinks, what I ordered is Raspberry Lemonande, Passion Fruit Lemonade and Cappucino.

Lemonade and Cappucino
 
Actually when I got my lemonade, I wasn't quite happy with the flavoured syrup added in. I was thinking why they so stingy? The syrup very expensive meh? But when I take a sip, hello... Just nice ok?  Hahaha... So we are not suppose to judge the food by merely its look. The cappucino smells real good, you will really wake up when they start brewing the coffee. No wonder they open at 8am, those that work nearby will really want a nice warm cup of coffee in the morning.
 
 

Iced Mocha
After trying the Cappucino, my brother decided to try on his favourite Mocha and this time he ordered iced to try on their thickness and yes, it's kaw kaw ;) However, if you're sugar hunter, the coffee will be not so satisfied. You can also ask for syrup or sugar though.

Now we start with the food, their food portion is quite small actually but it's reasonable with that price. You can try more different food and share it with friends. Yes, bonding time. Put your Pokemon aside.

Waffle Chicken Burger
 The patty they made it themselves, it's seasoned with pepper and spices. The patty is thick and so I think that's why it's so juicy inside. The cheese on top is just nice to go with the patty. One bite and you're in love. The waffle is actually white bread spreaded with butter and toast in a waffle maker. hahaha... LIAR.
Chicken Bolognese
It tasted like it was cooked with Prego. So I'm not giving high marks on this. It taste normal but the spaghetti is cooked just nice, al dente. I like the texture though.

Chicken Chop with Mushroom Sauce
It's grilled chicken thigh so it's quite tender and juicy inside. Small portion but enough for ladies. They served it with mashed potato. The sauce is fine, not bad but after the other surprise actually I do expect more from this chicken chop. Also, the salad at the side is sauceless, just raw vege.

Casear Salad
 The salad is nice, the chicken on top is chicken breast, perfectly grilled. Served with casear salad sauce, the sauce looks little but it's just nice to finish that plate of salad. They don't served it with toasted bread like usual so if you like the crunchy crunchy bread cubes, it's not what you would like to order in this cafe.

Fish & Chips
 The fish is not like the others you had before. At first I thought it is thickly warpped with the batter and the fish is only a sad small little piece inside but it's not. The batter is just nice, not too thick not too thin and the fish doesn't have the fishy smell which means it's not frozen years fish.

Carbonara
This carbonara is the real kind of carbonara. It's not only cooked with heavy cream but with the eye yolk in it. This is just like what you'll have in Italy. The one I ordered is with only mushrooms, they do have beef bacon and chicken ham too if not mistaken.

Bangers and Mash
This is really not what we will get when we order banger and mash in other restaurant. It's sliced sausages cooked with onion and their signature coffee sauce that gives a little bitterness. It's special and it's nice. So who cares if it's sliced sausages or whole footlong sausage. I supposed their coffee sauce is coffee with mayonnaise, I do smell coffee and taste mayonnaise. =P If I'm right then I guess I have a genius taste bud. hahhaa..XD

Baked Chicken Breast with Tomato Cream Sauce
The chicken breast is not hard and dry. It's still juicy inside. I like chicken breast cause I don't have to fight with the bones but I hate dry chicken meat. This is nice especially the little sourness in the sauce. There's mashed potato under the chicken as well, the portion is just enough for me.

After main courses how can we forget desserts? The two cakes that I'm going to recommend now is a must try! MUST TRY!!! No jokes.

Brownies with Vanilla Ice Cream
This is not the kind of hard and crunchy on top brownies that you get at other places. It's soft and moist. It's more like Malay's Moist Chocolate Cake. But it's really chocolatey. If you like chocolate a lot, must try! Once tried you'll love and never forget the taste. There's some crumble on top on the ice cream, the ice cream is really normal or I should say, not worth paying attention. Haha... I'm not bad, it's just that the brownies is too nice. Really. Must try!

Blondies with Vanilla Ice Cream
I did wonder what is blondies since they have brownies, I expect white chocolate cake but it tastes like moist fruit cake. There are dried cherries at the bottom then the butter cake taste but moist cake texture. This is real nice too. It's really fattening though, I must say. When it's served, the cake is hot inside like it's freshly baked. When you cut on the cake you can see the oil coming out from the cake but it taste real nice! Ignore the fat. Really.

Overall I wanna say this is a really nice cafe for chit chat and the food is nice too with reasonable price. I have already visited twice and I'm still not dissapointed. They will have official opening in September, so why not pay a visit?


Food: 4.5/5
Environment: 4/5
Parking: 5/5 (Night), 0.5/5(Morning & Noon)
Price: 4/5
Overall: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment