Friday 3 June 2016

Fluffed Cafe & Dessert Bar, Taman Paramount

I passby this shop one day and saw it under renovation. Thus, I decided to give it a try when it opens as it is also near my house. It is a small shop with limted seats. When it soft lauched at that time, I went to try it and it's awesome. It's like a great competitor to Owl's Cafe but not so many choices offered so maybe that's the weakness it has.

Anyway, it's time for desserts!! Ladies, please get your fork and knife ready =)
Hot Chocolate with Pooh Bear's Favourite
You have to be a little patient after ordering cause they make upon order so that the waffle is always hot and fluffy and crispy. It worth waiting for. My first try is the Pooh Bear's Favourite and I was amazed by the Hokey Pokey ice cream and the honeycomb. The ice cream is so creamy and the flavour is so rich. The honeycomb is so crispy and not to forget the main character here, the waffle. The waffle is really crispy at the outside but fluffy inside. Look at how the present the food. Delightful.

Big Grey Wolf
The second visit we ordered more. The Big Grey Wolf is special with the charcoal waffle. The earl grey ice cream is so Teh Tarik. hahahah..XD sorry. I'm anak Malaysia. It's a compliment of course. Who in Malaysia doesn't like teh tarik?


Alice In Wonderland
Hoping to meet Alice in the waffle? Try this. The lavender blueberry ice cream is special. I mean.. special. So I don't think everyone can accept the taste. At least not me. The taste is too 'fake' to me. hahaha..XD


The Monkey King
 Chocolate always go best with banana! If you like both of them like me, order The Monkey King. Nothing really special about this but sometimes, normal thing taste the great. The banana is topped with crispy caramel though. So it would be crunchy at the outside but real banana inside.

Fluffed Cake
I don't remember the name of this cake but I remember they told me this is how they got their name 'Fluffed' but I'm not impressed by the cake. It's ok. Or maybe a little less than ok. Hmm... I don't like this anyway. Just not my slice of cake.

Food: 4/5
Environment: 4/5
Price: 3/5 ( A little pircey)
Overall: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment